Lavande de Maman 🌱
Lavande de Maman 🌱
See Alix's story of Lavande de Maman : here
Main notes: provence lavender, bergamot peel and green moss
A fresh and calming herbal scent taking you to the South of France; inspired by Les Champs de Lavande, Provence
Vessel : matte & gloss engraved ceramic
Ingredients : 7.5oz vegetable-based wax, 1 cotton wick, premium natural fragrance created by French master perfumer
Burn Time : 60 hours
Size : 2.9in x 2.9in x 3.5in
CANDLE CARE : below our some burning tips & suggestions for safely enjoying and prolonging the life of your Alixx candles.
- We recommend burning your Alixx candle for approximately 3-4 hrs at time, and do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours without trimming the wick(s).
- Before extinguishing, allow the liquid pool of wax to reach the edges of the vessel. This will help your candle burn evenly every time.
- Before lighting your Alixx candle, trim the wick(s) to 1/4-inch. This will avoid unpleasant black smoke and marks around the edges of your vessel.
- After blowing out your candle, if necessary, straighten and reposition the wick(s) for a steady even burn.
- Place your lit candle in an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning and unnecessary smoke.
- Never leave your lit Alixx candle unattended or within reach of pets or small children.
- Do not burn your candle on surface areas sensitive to heat or near fabrics and drapes.
- Never handle a burning candle as the vessel will be hot and the wax melted. If you wish to move your candle, allow it too cool down after blowing it out.
SHIPPING : between 1-3 business days from our workshop in Miami, FL
REUSE ALIXX : repurpose your glass for other purposes: drinking glass, coffee/tea cup, plant/flower container, beauty products, desk etc. here is how to : put candle in the freezer for 2-3 hrs, use knife or spoon to remove remaining wax, wash by hand or in dishwasher