Pivoine | Pink
Pivoine | Pink
A tender and delicate freshness for a relaxing walk in the gardens; inspired by Le Parc Floral, Vincennes
Main notes : peony, peach and rose
Peony is adorned with freshness and playful zests of bergamot and rose. Its floral and elegant heart mingles with the sweet and gourmand essence of peach. White flowers, sandalwood, and musk evoke a caressing, soft, and bright ambiance to your days.
Vessel : artist blown glass from Europe
H07 : 35 hrs | 4.2oz vegetable-based wax | 1 cotton wick
H10 : 90 hrs | 15oz vegetable-based wax | 1 cotton wick
H14 : 200 hrs | 42oz vegetable-based wax | 3 cotton wicks
H18 : 300 hrs | 78oz vegetable-based wax | 5 cotton wicks
CANDLE CARE : below our some burning tips & suggestions for safely enjoying and prolonging the life of your Alixx candles.
- We recommend burning your Alixx candle for approximately 3-4 hrs at time, and do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours without trimming the wick(s).
- Before extinguishing, allow the liquid pool of wax to reach the edges of the vessel. This will help your candle burn evenly every time.
- Before lighting your Alixx candle, trim the wick(s) to 1/4-inch. This will avoid unpleasant black smoke and marks around the edges of your vessel.
- After blowing out your candle, if necessary, straighten and reposition the wick(s) for a steady even burn.
- Place your lit candle in an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning and unnecessary smoke.
- Never leave your lit Alixx candle unattended or within reach of pets or small children.
- Do not burn your candle on surface areas sensitive to heat or near fabrics and drapes.
- Never handle a burning candle as the vessel will be hot and the wax melted. If you wish to move your candle, allow it too cool down after blowing it out.
SHIPPING : between 1-3 business days from our workshop in Miami, FL
REUSE ALIXX : repurpose your glass for other purposes: drinking glass, coffee/tea cup, plant/flower container, beauty products, desk etc. here is how to : put candle in the freezer for 2-3 hrs, use knife or spoon to remove remaining wax, wash by hand or in dishwasher
Each Alixx mouth-blown glass is unique in its own way which means that there may sometimes be some size and color variations